Celebrate your rustic yet elegant wedding and stay for the weekend at our historic farm venue near Purcellville, Virginia in Loudoun County. We host only a handful of weddings a year between mid-April and early November.
The Weekend Experience
48-hour rental with accommodations
– 48-hour access to the farm
– 2 nights of accommodations for up to 16 adults
Elegant Historic Manor House (4 bedrooms, 2 master suites)
Vineyard Cottage (4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms)
– Use of the Antique Barn, which seats 125 comfortably & has bathrooms & air conditioning
– Tent pad (Tent fee is additional – Use of a tent allows for 200 seated guests)
– All other event spaces. Glamping is also available.
Catering, wedding planning, furniture rentals, florals, and all other services are additional, and we offer recommendations.
Antique 1800s Event Barn
Accommodates 125 seated/150 cocktail style, with air conditioning, powder rooms and caterer’s kitchen
Host rehearsal dinner, cocktails or ceremony with stone walls as a backdrop
Elegant Fieldstone Farmhouse:
Host the rehearsal dinner, cocktails, and brunch in our 1807 fieldstone home and relax in the bridal dressing suite.
Silo Event Area:
Tented Event on a concrete foundation near Dairy Silo for up to 200 guests
Inside the largest silo in Loudoun County
Courtyard, terrace, fountain, pergola, gardens, historic stone structures, Goose Creek frontage, and pond
Outdoor Ceremony Sites
Vineyard, garden and pastoral views
Available in the Manor and Groom’s Lounge (barn loft)
1807 Fieldstone Farmhouse
4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
4 bedrooms, 3 baths
Glamorous camping with real beds & linens, at an additional cost of approximately $500 per two-person tent
* To ensure your event runs smoothly, we require you work with a professional wedding planner and a licensed caterer and are happy to make recommendations.
*Please note that tents, tables, chairs, linens, tableware, glamping tents, restroom trailers (if needed), etc. must be rented separately.
For availability and to arrange a tour: