Celebrate your rustic yet elegant wedding and stay for the weekend at our historic farm venue near Purcellville, Virginia in Loudoun County. We host only a handful of weddings a year between mid-April and mid-November and offer just one package, The Weekend Experience, priced at $12,500. It includes use of the farm for 48 hours, accommodations in our elegant manor and vineyard cottage, the event barn, which seats 100 comfortably, and all other Event Spaces. Glamping is also available. Catering, wedding planning, furniture rentals, florals, and all other services are additional, and we offer recommendations. Please see details below.
– Rustic 1800s Event Barn & Lawn (accommodates 110 seated/135 cocktail style) with powder rooms, caterer’s kitchen and dance floor
– The Stable: Host rehearsal dinner, cocktails or ceremony with stone walls as backdrop
– Elegant Manor: Host the rehearsal dinner, cocktails and brunch in our 1807 fieldstone home and relax in the bridal dressing suite.
– Silo Event Area: Tented Event on concrete foundation near Dairy Silo for up to 200 guests
– Silo Lounge inside the largest silo in Loudoun County
– Grounds: Courtyard, terrace, fountain, pergola, gardens, historic stone structures, Goose Creek frontage and pond
– Outdoor Ceremony Sites with vineyard, garden and pastoral views
– Dressing Suites in the Manor and Groom’s Lounge (barn loft)
– Historic 1807 fieldstone Manor with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
– Vineyard Cottage with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and expansive Deck
– “Glamping” (glamorous camping) with real beds & linens, at an additional cost of approximately $500 per two-person tent
* To ensure your event runs smoothly, we require you work with a professional wedding planner and a licensed caterer and are happy to make recommendations.
*Please note that tents, tables, chairs, linens, tableware, glamping tents, restroom trailers (if needed), etc. must be rented separately.
For availability and to arrange a tour, Contact Us Today!