Celebrate your wedding at our historic farm venue near Purcellville, Virginia in Loudoun County. We offer multiple Event Spaces including our rustic barn and elegant manor, farm chic silo lounge, plus accommodations & glamping. Prime 2017 Summer & Fall dates available.
– Rustic 1800s Event Barn & Lawn (accommodates 120 seated/150 cocktail style) with powder rooms, caterer’s kitchen and dance floor
– Elegant Manor: Host the rehearsal dinner, cocktails and brunch in our 1807 fieldstone home and relax in the bridal dressing suite.
– Silo Event Area: Tented Event on concrete foundation near Dairy Silo for up to 200 guests
– Silo Lounge inside the largest silo in Loudoun County
– Grounds: Courtyard, terrace, fountain, pergola, gardens, historic stone structures, Goose Creek frontage and pond
– Outdoor Ceremony Sites with vineyard, garden and pastoral views
– Dressing Suites in the Manor and Groom’s Lounge (barn loft)
– Historic 1807 fieldstone Manor with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
– Vineyard Cottage with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and expansive Deck
– “Glamping” (glamorous camping) with real beds & linens, at an additional cost of approximately $200 per two-person tent
* To ensure your event runs smoothly, we require you work with a professional month-of coordinator and licensed caterer and are happy to make recommendations.
*Please note that tents, tables, chairs, linens, tableware, glamping tents, restroom trailers (if needed), etc. must be rented separately.
For pricing and available 2017 dates, Contact Us Today!